3 yr update - 37/M

@rkenoke 36yo M here... trying to start in it for the third or forth time... last time was about 3 or 4 years ago...

This time I really felt the age... Things that i could do easily a few years ago, now are hard as hell. Even some begginer routines are hard/impossible (mainly arms)

Surprisingly, this lessened capacity at least meant less painful recoveries, against my expectations.

At least this serves as motivation. I feel like if I give up again, starting over will be even harder, maybe impossible... so no more "starting tomorrow"

@rkenoke Damn, that looks great! Congrats on persistency and consistency.

Haha, I like how your face changes from not-so-happy to "I feel gooood" with the third pic! :)

@rkenoke Been looking for a routine to implement that didn't involve a gym. Live in a rural area. Great workout plan.

Questions on diet.

What was your protein goal?

What's your caloric intake? Deficit? Maintenance?

As a 31 year old dude who has never had a physique. I did lose 80 lbs last year and wondering where I go from here.

@alipius12 i would say it’s time to build your foundation. stick to a routine and workout hard. don’t worry about surplus, deficit, and maintenance quite yet. when you’re hungry, eat (clean real food).

@rkenoke Great progress and transformation man!Can you share a bit how you combine the RRs with the focus days? Do you do the focus exercises on top of the RR on the same day or split it out like RR Day - Focus Day - RR Day - Focus Day - RR Day - Focus Day ?

Do you feel better as veg (assuming you were not at some point)?

@rkenoke Im stupid af im 24 and I’ve always been insecure about my body seeing this and the lack of loose skin is giving me a huge amount of inspiration. Ill make sure to post here when i feel comfortable with myself.

Back