After 5 years of bodybuilding and dissapointing gym apps, I made one with us in mind

@mikeck Great intentions bro , I made an app too lol. It focuses on tracking by volume and adding your sets to a history timeline. I need to implement workouts (by popular demand). I'd love if you could check it out and we could work together. I have the same gym experience and went through the same BS tryna find a good app.

Search 'AofX' on both app stores.
  • In the spirit of keeping it free on this thread use promo code "redditax20" to remove ads. On iOS there is a hidden button under the purchasing options to input the code. Apple wants $$ and does not supported promo codes.*

As requested by the community:

- I added the ability to log RPE/RIR and take notes per set log.

- Added a rest timer.

Happy lifting people :)

Added:
- Ability to reorder exercises in routines.
- Revamped the goals system.
- Added a whole tab in the logger dedicated to statistics about your progress.
- and more.

@jemrox81 Hopefully in the next 2-8 weeks! If you are still interested meantime, you can visit the web version through Safari, you can 'Add to your Home screen', and it'll be installed on your iPhone. It's a workaround for now

@mikeck Can't wait playing with this when churning through sets. Just had a quick look. Are you planning on adding pounds as well for weights tracking?

@masonry This is currently possible. Click on the Profile button on the top right, you can switch units there. I explain this a bit in this walkthrough video I made:
. Happy training!

@mikeck App looks awesome so far! Love the design and simplicity! I just have one question, is there a chart to track total volume throughout the routines? I love that you can track total volume for each specific exercise but was wonder if you could do the same for each routine? For example if you made a routine called "arms" if you could track total volume each time you do the "arms" routine.

@leonperumal Hey bro, yes you can. When you 'Start workout', you can click the WORKING button on the app bar. This gives you a summary of your current workout and shows you info about your current workout. I made a walkthrough video, the part in
covers it :)