After 5 years of bodybuilding and dissapointing gym apps, I made one with us in mind

@mikeck Dude this is awesome! I will log all my stuff here now because logging it on sheets on mobile sucks.

If i can give any feedback I would work on the UI side of things. Sometimes it's a little unintuitive. Also clicking the goal tab just restarts the app and brings me back to home (using a google pixel 3). I hope thats helpful

Thank you for making this I'm really excited to see where this goes!

@dancethespears Hey mate, here is a video that goes over the main features of the app:
, and this other one is a more extensive walkthrough:

Does this help a bit? Otherwise let me know, perhaps it is some bug you are facing. I'd be happy to fix it.

@mikeck This definitely helps! But I am honestly unable to select the goals tab. It just brings up the loading screen and then brings me back to the home tab. Is there anything I can do or check to better communicate what the bug I'm having is?

@mikeck Bro I’ve been working on something similar as a side project except in c++ . Currently a junior at a university majoring in computer science and also been lifting for 4-5 years now and have a nasm certification. I’ve just been trying to learn more and more to prefect it based off different goals. Cutting or hyper trophy or strength training etc. But this looked neat af

@mikeck As a fellow learning programmer and gym goer, this is quite inspiring! Good work and thank you for using your skills to help out this community!

@mikeck It looks really good, but would you be able to add in an RPE and a notes section when logging exercises? For me, if I can't log RPE, or add in a note saying "tweaked elbow- subbed out for X" it's so much less useful.

@changesforrachel You can currently add a comment for your current workout. I can definitely add a logging section for each exercise. Good one! Could you tell me a bit more about RPE? Not too familiar with that one.