After Almost 2 years I admit defeat.. I don't know what to do anymore

evnwlsn

Hello everybody!

Im 30(F), currently weighing: 60 -59 kg, height: 164 cm. Pear shape

I have lost weight in a span of 4 years ( it was really sloooooow loss). However, I really hate my arms in and how they look, In year 2021 I dedicated workouts just for my arms but after almost two years I don’t like the result of my arms, they are still hanging and jiggly 💔 .. People around me start saying that im wasting my time and i have loose skin that won't go unless i do surgery and this is what i was afraid of.

P.S// i want my arms slim, i don't want them huge or mascular.

I workout from home with sets of weights: I workout 3 times a week.Im trying to hit 100g of protein a day however, since I have not lost any weight for the past months I had to cut my calories to now 1700 cal so the amount of protein ranges from 80 To 90I have 2 sets of dumbbells (5kg & 7kg) in addition to a barbell 30 kg .. I workout approximately 1 hour then I hope in a treadmill for 10 minutes where I play with speed ( walk, walk fast , sprint then back again )I do :

-chest press- Biceps curls- shoulder press- kick backs- overhead extension ( 60 reps for each hand ) then do 3 sets of 12 reps with the 7 dumbbells.- resistance band also 60 for each hand

-weight squats

-overhead march- bent row- Romanian dead lift

I talked to few "expert" trainers but they gave me conflicted opinions:

-eat at 1300 cals or you won't see results

-don't train your biceps and triceps just your shoulders, because if you gain muscle it will be huge and and with gravity you will still see the jiggly parts.

honestly, Im TOTALLY! lost and disappointed and i don't know what to do now

@ Pictures: (see no difference at all)

-arms releaxed: relaxed

-arm flexed: flexed

- video: VIDEO of how my arms looks now ( i avoid wearing short sleeves for this reason)

I would appreciate it if you point out any mistakes im doing

@evnwlsn Your shoulder gains though!!! Unfortunately this looks like loose skin to me :( not an expert but building some muscle here (lift heavier, lower reps) might help but I think you need to ground your expectations a bit! I will also say that most women dont have ‘slim’ arms unless they pose just so!

I consider myself fairly in shape, with a low enough bf% to consider myself relatively toned and I still feel like my arms are too big. I just keep reminding myself that real bodies dont look like what the media portrays!

@evnwlsn You should recognise that there is actually a MASSIVE difference between these two photos in an area that’s so hard to do this to. If you want to progress more than obviously do, but be proud of yourself for this.

@evnwlsn Have you lost a lot of weight? I have lost 110 pounds since 2011 (lose, gain, lose etc) and this is what my arms look like when I hold them out like that. I also have those same hollow armpits too! I have been working out and lifting weights a tonnnn for the last three years and while my biceps and triceps have toned, gained muscle and are defined, the batwings are the only thing that haven’t. So if you’ve lost a lot of weight I would say the only thing you could potentially do now is plastic surgery.

@evnwlsn It's just lose skin, it's very difficult to grow bulky muscle, even men with more testosterone find it hard
It's really hard work to do you don't just lift some tiny weights.l and get huge arms.

60 reps is a waste. You should do pyramid sets with heavier weight.

10 minutes is not much cardio at all, it's barely a warm-up.

If you just want to get skinny, you should het into distance running.

If you are very active 1300 calories is very low, it's barely above bmr and you won't have the energy to exercise unless you jave a lot of fat.

Just get the surgery take care of the scar amd pit make-up on it

Your arms look really good flexed btw!

@dawn16 Unfortunately , right now i cannot afford to go to the gym so i have to play with what i have. im eating around 1700 cal not 1300 cals . I will try to increase my cardio

@evnwlsn Working on your arms at the gym probably won't get it as muscular as you think.

I added arm (bicep, tricep, shoulder) only 45min classes twice a week to my schedule. My only looked "toned" even after a year. It wasn't until I picked up pole dancing and then my arms looked strong.

My guess is a lot of the girls you see with big arms do more than just a gym arm workout.