Bodyweight strength training programs in Google Sheets with videos & progression guides included - 2-4x week Fullbody, Upper/lower and bodypart splits

@icemasterpt The hamstring movement should just be nordic curls, they're crazy good.

Look at "How to be a worldclass athlete" video on youtube.

Good idea to OP, if you could get it into a App format, with timers ect ect. Easy money.

£5 to buy on the app store, good luck.

@harryridwick Bodypart splits usually give a 1x week frequency. Upper/lower 4x week gives 2x frequency for each muscle group. Weekly number of sets should be somewhere in the safe zone with 8-12sets per bodypart. Going above this might be too much for most.

@icemasterpt Yeah but I normally have a fullbody workout to provide just a little more frequency during the week , by which I mean : fullbody , core/legs , push , pull , legs or upper/lower/ rest/ push / pull / legs

@harryridwick There is 12slots for each workout day in the planning tool. So depending on how many exercises you do you could split the single day log in half. Then you would get 8 separate slots for tracking. For the fullbody , core/legs , push , pull , legs I did an example where pull and legs use the same slot. (pull green, orange legs)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vd1G7rkwUfh8p9ez1NE64nve9-eNmAyHaXbwvw_Ed2s/edit?usp=sharing

That way the logging file would work for your hybrid split. And now you get to track you training volume and view progress on the tracking sheet. Also works for other splits this way.

Personally I prefer the 5-day fullbody rest day split :)

Train, rest, rest, train, rest, rest and sunday is rest day of course...

@spiderkiller007 Definately. Those routines should be able to guide you for a long time. Pick a routine that suites your weekly schedule and then select the exercises according to you level. See the GUIDE links for help. They have all the information you need.

@icemasterpt This is honestly so dope, thank you for putting this together! Looking at the 3x full body routine, am I correct that the progression guide is adding sets from one week to the next? I like the idea of progressively adding sets.

On a related note, this is all very impressive. Do you ever do any kind of online coaching?

@eberzas The sheets does not directly support adding sets. Now its 50% of the planned volume for the week1 and 100% for the rest. I would just log more sets manually for example 3 -> 4 -> 5 And if I needed more volume for the same exercise I would use the next row like this for example:

Group Exercise Sets Reps

Back Pullup 5 8-10

Back Pullup 5 8-10

That would give you up to 10sets available or more if you use more rows. Of course in the tracking sheet the number of sets is calculated for each row induvidually...

I prefer not do any coaching atm but if you use the templates given it is quite visible to see if you are progressing or not on the tracking page.

@yoyo23 Use the same column twice so that you split it. Each day has 12 slots so you have 6 slots for the 1st workout and use the remaining 6 slots for the 2nd workout. So for example:

Day 1&4 push:

Chest

Shoulders

Chest

Triceps

Triceps (then repeat the same below in the planning sheet or use different exercises)

Chest

Shoulders

Chest

Triceps

As you can see I'm more of a 5-day full body rest guy so the planner has max 4 training days. But it can be worked around if you split the days.

Back