CrossFit survey for a Master's thesis (w/ chance to win a Nike Metcon 5)

@lach_nexx Why do people on here condone this? This is the opposite of science and a waste of everyone's time. While it might provide some anecdotal insights it is so flawed in it's choice of method that it can never be considered good scientific procedure. To make an online survey and post it where people are most likely to respond, is very rarely a good idea, because the people who will answer will at best be representatives for that community, but more likely the people giving the exact answers that you seek. You might as well go ask your mom what she thinks about crossfit, the bias would probably be smaller.

This survey shows no basic understanding of nature of science, methodology or bias principles. It's a bit shocking that this is for a masters degree. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes to read a review on how to conduct a proper survey.

@lach_nexx Finished... question is who cares? What is plans for data...
So you find people that do crossfit enjoy it... what does this tell you for your thesis what are you hoping to learn to advance knowledge?

@abzin44 Thanks you for taking the survey. Send me a private message if you are seriously interested in the reasons behind the study and I will try to clarify your questions. Private message, because I do not want to potentially bias survey-takers by giving away to much information beforehand.

@dankbuddha Haha, in case you still indicated your e-mail address and are randomly picked, you can let me know which other shoes you want and I'll swap that for you. I just personally prefer Nike over other brands, that's why i went for the Metcons.