CrossFit survey for a Master's thesis (w/ chance to win a Nike Metcon 5)

@zemkiose Thanks for completing! Will download the data as an Excel file and use a formula to select a random value from the list of e-mails. The winner will be contacted via e-mail and asked for shipping details. Based on the details, I will order the shoes from a shop nearby the winner and let it ship directly to the winner. So shipping costs should not be a problem, as I expect free shipping. Otherwise, I'll transfer the money via PayPal, if some additional shipping costs arise.

@abby2009 Thanks a lot! Good look with your thesis as well. I can strongly recommend reddit, response rate is insane. In addition, try to make the survey (if you have one) quite short and easy to solve. And offering an extra incentive doesn't harm :D.

@lach_nexx Good luck! Looks like you’re in business school. I’m just finishing my MBA, too, so I know the challenges of doing the research and writing the thesis. Crossfit, I can confidently say, has kept me sane through the insanity of work, school, and life...

@scepticalchymist Thanks a lot! Yup, doing my Master's at Copenhagen Business School, as you might have seen in the link :D. Same for me. I'm working on the thesis from Monday to Saturday, and basically going to the box every weekday. Helps a lot to keep me motivated and fit. And, exercising is proven to be beneficial for the brain :D.