Every Push-Up Progression. THE Push Up Index

@button Wow, crazy amount of work went into this, and you did such a great job at presenting this information and editing it. Also you and the people featured in the video are crazy strong, I admire you all haha I've discovered push up types I didn't know existed. If someone can achieve a free standing OA HSPU I wanna know too, wtf [sup][sup]'[/sup][/sup]

@button Awesome, thanks for taking on this endeavor! Just curious, how do weighted pushups fit in? If tricks are not the end goal, just strength and hypertrophy, could you basically just keep adding weight to regular, wide hands, and diamond pushups? Or any advantages to progress to all those other styles?

@olivialora Yes, definitely more straight forward to incrementally add on weight for progress. Some people don't have access, get bored of regular push-ups, or find other progressions to give them a better feel for their muscles.

I'm an advocate of weighted calisthenics so definitely take that if you like it and have access! You'll likely have a lot of carry over to most push-ups with weighted.

@marussell95 I would work with whatever progression you can do 8 of or more. Then do somewhere between 70%-90% of whatever your max is. Looking for between 5-20 sets per muscle group per week. That should set you in the right direction for volume, obviously I don't know a ton about your experience but this is a good jumping off point.

@button Solid. Not sure I 100% agree with the ordering, but things come differently to everyone.

I do want to point out that you misspelled "Pseudo" each time you used it. May want to fix that on the excel.

Good stuff.