I [F/26] successfully walked 100,000 steps in ONE day!

@nckota123 Yeah, one of my friends announced she was doing this with her family and I was like... I don't think you are because none of you run normally and going from zero miles per day to five-ish per day doesn't seem sustainable. Maybe she meant that as a family they would run that much?

@nckota123 It's odd to me how I just kind of 'clicked' with this challenge. I am not having too much trouble getting the miles in now but i do worry if I get an illness or injury.

@shawn_maune That is awesome! the most i've ever done in a day is right around 40k which i've managed to break with VERY COMMITTED stepping twice. i keep thinking about what it would take to push further on! you're making me much less intimidated by 50k than i was before!

great job! you're an inspiration.

@turnip52 I found with this walk, it was all mental! There were moments that I can remember exactly, where my legs were on fire... but I kept telling myself to push on, and I did. I think that mindset isn't necessarily something that everyone can have right away, but it's 100% something that everyone can work towards.

If hitting 50k is the goal, do it and get ready to set the next goal!