Josh Bridges movement standards in 16.4

@jaylgee1 If Josh knew he was most likely going to win this open workout and the $2,016, then someone should have taken a better video of just him. From that video posted, a lot of his DLs look questionable because of the distance, I can't see the line on the wall for his HSPUs and you can't see the calorie counter on the rower. When winning an open workout and money is involved, a better video should have been taken.

@jaylgee1 Doesn't help that his hands are wide and feet don't come together at the top. This tells me that the tape is a little low. In contrast to last year during the live workout where he got no-repped to oblivion

@precious_in_his_sight Yeah, I don't understand why they consistently use such shitty videos and then are surprised when people question everything about it. I understand that they have multiple athletes going at once that will need video verification cause they're going to regionals, but I refuse to believe these folks can't round up 4 additional people and 3 extra cameras to video each one individually. His 16.1 video was shot from about half a mile away. There's no need for that.

@jaylgee1 He deserves a 15% penalty, you can see clearly he does not finish several repetitions.
CF Games Standards: Starting at the floor, the barbell is lifted until hips and knees reach full extension with the shoulders behind the bar. The arms must be straight throughout. No bouncing.

And his judge (CJ Martin) needs to be barred from judging Open athletes for 1-year; this may seem harsh but this is not the first case of shitty judging.... look at 16.1 he's at least 8 feet behind Josh judging his C2B.

@wandererhere Oh I didn't know you literally meant 365 days. I thought it was a typo or something because after Thursday the next Open event won't happen for practically a year anyways, which is what I was implying.

@janxharris Due to demand, I'll be selling Reebok branded Pitchforks with Kevlar grip patches for that extra durable feel when you're raising them in the air against Invictus's judging standards. And it's a steal at only 259.98.

Also have limited edition Rich Froning Pitchforks which he has used to actually move bales of hay. Embossed with a premium R logo and Kevlar handgrips, holding one of these lets everyone know that you lock out your deadlifts and accurately measure your handstand pushup line. These one of a kind pitchforks can be yours for 399.95.

@krista123 Now, I do like all my Reebok gear to say CrossFit[sup]R[/sup] at least 20 times in random sizes and locations for maximum tackiness. Is that include or should I pay extra?

Back