M 5'11'' movement transformation from 165 lbs to 183 lbs

@troybreighton This is the first time I will have used the phrase cool story bro in a sincere way in a long time. Cool story bro. What did you do to prepare your body to do a deadlift in the most dangerous position you could possibly put your spine in safely?

@troybreighton Hey man, I hope when I wake up in the morning I remember posting this and hope the inspiration you have just given me carries me through to some of that success for myself.

Well done, thanks for posting.

@troybreighton Hi Eero, big fan of you, I´ve been following you since you started your channel almost.

Now I have a question for you, which are the best books you have read for learning all that self knowledge you got to fix yourself? I would like to start reading this kind of books to implement their methods in my training, basically to improve my mobility and flexibility.

Thank you for all the effort you put in your Youtube videos, you are an inspiration. Cheers.

@troybreighton Eero, the effort's paid off!

I'm in my 3rd year of taekwondo; yet it doesn't agree with my knees - always leaves my quads & adductors in pain.

What useful habits did you pick up from your martial arts training to spare your joints/knees? I'd like to see my black belt in a year's time!

@troybreighton Amazing transformation! Your workout methods are pretty inspiring.

Would you be able to give us an example of your daily food intake? (Breakfast through to evening) Understand it could vary.

Back