My physique at various body fat %'s (32 / 5'4" / 127 lbs)

@dynamitex Thank you (beat me to it)!

What do you think of their other programs? I’ve purchased the powerlifting (peaking) template as well, thinking I’d migrate to that after another cycle on the Physique template, even with no plans to compete anytime soon. I low-key miss lifting heavy shit sometimes… especially when this Physique template gets absurdly high in volume.

@trinity50 I've done the PL hypertrophy, PL strength and Physique. I love them all and feel set for life as far as programming.

PL hypertrophy is a nice middle ground between the other 2, but it is intense. You're looking at 7 sets of the main lifts.

@dynamitex Dr. Mike Israetel admitted that the PL templates are lacking, which is why they haven't updated them. He actually directs people to Juggernaut programs.

@trinity50 Saved this! Similar age, weight, and height. Have been working out for a year and a half and half gained noticeable muscle (just by feel), but also weight so am constantly going back and forth wondering how much is fat. Where’d you get your scans? Do you lift heavy or is it moderate weights and plyometrics?

@trinity50 What an awesome write up, thanks for posting this! I've just started using the Juggernaut AI app with an RP bulk and am really interested in how the shift to hypertrophy training will affect my body.

@mamaof4boys Hello! I lift 4x’s a week (full body, though each day emphasized certain body parts). I’m admittedly bad at maintaining an actual cardio routine. It varies by activity (hiking, impromptu bike rides, tossing around the football), but I’d say 1-2x’s a week of cardio on average. It’s not something I prioritize though.

@trinity50 I also had to stop my RP cut early due to brain fog. It gets so rough at the end. I'm sure some people can manage to go reverse diet back to maintenance and then cut again if they wanted but mentally I just never wanted to go through that again.

I'm currently trying to embrace the fact that I'm definitely a volume eater and have added as many veggies as possible per meal to fill me up.

These physique pictures are very helpful too. I'm trying to cut somewhat slowly but I'm so afraid of losing my strength gains. My strength died for a bit on an RP cut haha.

@trinity50 Awesome write up, thank you. The visual difference in body fat percentage from 21 down to 16 was super drastic, and I think many women will benefit from seeing that you only lost 2 lb of weight.

I would love more details on the RT program, especially the diet, I am finishing up Athlean-X right now, and would love a change. If it's easier you can DM me. I am the same height and weight as you, with a slow old lady metabolism :)

@tkm Good observation! Another cool thing: Second pic vs. last pic — I’m 5 lbs heavier but with lower body fat.

Check out [Renaissance Periodization](renaissanceperiodization.com). The diet templates are customized to your current weight, which you can print out for a hard copy in the kitchen. They’ve got training templates too.