No A/C at gym- I feel crazy

@ericanicolee I’m also in the south in a warehouse-like gym that just has fans and an incredibly weak swamp cooler. It’s hot and we definitely get sweaty, but most of the women just wear a sports bra or crop top and shorts. I drink something with electrolytes before I go and I bring a huge water bottle (like a nalgene or 36 oz Yeti) filled completely with ice with me to top up with water during my workout. It sucks sometimes and I usually have to take longer breaks between sets but I guess because there are other folks there with me it doesn’t bother me too much. I just plant myself in front of a fan during my rest breaks and have some water. If it’s too much and you don’t like it, I’d recommend switching because the other side of this situation is that in the winter it’s a little chilly in the gym until you get warmed up and start your major lifts, so you’ll potentially be uncomfortable like 9 months out of the year.

@livin4christ2 Same. I bring a body armor lyte and a big Gatorade (not zero, Frost usually) and a water and usually finish all three. It’s been upper 80s to low 90s the last few weeks Inside and it’s been miserable, but I just dump water down my bra lol and park it in front of the fan during rest times. I also immediately take my shirt off and go shorts and sports bra. I bring a change of clothes for the drive home which helps too.