[Progress] 2 years

@faithwithobedience AMAZING JOB DUDE WOW!!!! Honestly at first I thought oh gosh 2 years and just that but then I realized what you were going through and that the picture I saw was the before lol cheers bro

@faithwithobedience Great progress right there my man. Glad u feel better , too!

Just one small question. From what I've read u want to build up some muscle but you skip brekkie and try to stay in a deficit. The question is: why? With your routine and commitment you will loose that little fat u will build up in no time but will strongly improve your strength and muscle gains :)

@downtherabbithole Thank you!

That's a good question. In between these two pictures was a point where I was 150 lbs. I was at about 15% body fat according to my scale (they are terribly inaccurate, so that number could be pretty far off from reality). But I really wanted to be able to see my abs, and I knew the only way to do that was the shed the belly. I'm at about 10% body fat now, and I think that feels about right.

@faithwithobedience If you feel good stick to that. I was always stuck at not eating enough because I was chubby when I was younger. Now that I eat more I make big progress both in strength and gains. Will she'd that fat afterwards. Keep us all updated about your progress :)