Progress Report: Getting fit & healthy while having a full-time sedentary job

@contemplatingfarmer So just double-checking, the only direct ab work you did to get those abs was bicycle crunches, rotating planks, and mountain climbers?

You looked cute before and you look cute now! Those are my goal abs. Love your attitude and this post!

@contemplatingfarmer You truly have given me a boost to revisit my method. I've been restricting so much and shying away on tough workouts but I think I need to kick my goals' butts instead and enjoy the process. And eat more. I want to be strong too, and I can be patient for a couple months if that's all it takes to get in a rhythm! Haha. Thank you so much for sharing this.

@contemplatingfarmer This is so very helpful, thank you! I'm not sure if I can do 6 times a week but I'm going to try my best, I started tonight after I saw your post. Being back at work full time with two kids under 3 is a bit of a challenge right now. You have inspired me to work harder on myself. You look amazing!

@sgttimbob Two kids under 3, full time, AND you are working out? You are an inspiration! I hope when I have young kids that I can still get to the gym at least three times a week. You are doing amazing.

@contemplatingfarmer Wow, I saw your progress pics earlier and assumed your diet was super strict. Now that I've read through it, it's actually really nice with variety. I'm way too used to people defaulting to chicken and veggies. Your workout though, I need to get on that level. I've been hitting the gym again, but I don't do nearly as much as you do in a visit.