Reached 53.4 KG but Still Have Belly Fat

@typingsound At that height and weight you're very skinny, borderline underweight. If you care about same leftover fat just get yourself a dexa body composition scan and see that your body fat percentage is quite low.

On another note... I'm 1.75m and weight 20kg more than you and I hover around 18 to 22% body fat. I assure you, the more muscle you have the less floppy extra fat is and doesn't stick out. Work on muscle and don't mind some tiny amount of fat.

@typingsound With all the focus on your abs…depending how willing you are…I’d increase calories and protein and go ham on that chest… then dial back the calories. Trying to lose fat and gain muscle at once is so annoying.

@typingsound I know the feeling man. I’m only 1.63m, and got down under 54kg and was so annoyed I still had belly fat. I can’t imagine how crazy it must’ve been for you to get down that low at 1.74m. Anyway, I decided I needed more muscles instead of going down lower, so now I’m 57ish and bulking up more. Guess we’ll see how it goes in a couple of years. Urgh.

@typingsound You look fine. Your body is similar to mine. That will always be there unless you get down to low single digit levels of body fat, which sucks. Just be happy and live your life. Or get lipo.

@typingsound I agree with a lot of people on here as a fellow 33 yr man training 6 x week and eat healthy and my belly just looks a tiny and I mean tiny bit less fat than yours and I'm also a trainer.

The stronger you get, the more muscle you have, more calories burned just holding that muscle, be consistent with your diet and you will honestly keep improving your body composition but be realistic with your goals... We're getting older dude, at the peak or maybe past it at our age depending on your genetics lol

@typingsound Thank you for posting… I no longer feel bad about that extra whatever it is just below my belly button. No amount of exercise ever changes it. Btw… I’m 5-10 and about 155 lbs.

@typingsound You wont gain from losing anymore weight. You must grow the muscles underneath and go through a few cycles of bulking and cutting. (Bulk first). I do not know everything of fitness but I am almost certain this is the route you must eventually take.

@typingsound Dude, you have done a tremendous amount of work to get where you are at. I am also working to get my belly fat down, so I understand the self-conscious aspect. Fitness is a life long journey, stick to what your trainer says and enjoy the process. You will bulk and get more tone.

@typingsound Some body fat is absolutely necessary for good health, and ESPECIALLY for someone who wants to be strong!
A good amount for most well-fit adult men is around 15% body fat.
The "shredded" pictures you see from movie actors & body builder competitions are only possible through these people basically hurting themselves, dehydrating themselves in the days before the showing to increase their definition to unnatural levels & such.

Don't be fooled by unrealistic body images perpetuated by media! Having absolutely no body fat isn't a good goal, it's a good way to get yourself hospitalized.

@typingsound You've got a little extra skin. Gaining weight in the form of additional muscle is part of a muscle building program, you will see results and that skin will stretch out but likely never fully dissappear. Focus on how you feel, not tiny details about your body