Took your guys' advice and built myself a custom program, feedback welcomed

@wmsgil Well I always prefer to see a superset where the lifts are really really different, like a lateral raise & a calf raise, or a leg curl and a lying tricep extension. So I'm concerned that your chest work supersets with curls, & your rows superset with tricep work, could cause a little peripheral fatigue & compromise the quality of your sets.

@wmsgil This looks pretty good! I like the idea of the underdog day - It's just so time consuming and fatiguing trying to get every muscle on its normal day.

Try it out for a few months, see how you get on. I always find witha new program it takes a few weeks to see how it really pans out

@wmsgil Everything looks good to me but I feel like I would need to up the total sets per body part. Try it, see how it feels, raise/lower volume accordingly.

@wmsgil Follow a pre written routine with more rest days, and do a proper bulk (+20lbs minimum). You said on your other post last time you benched it was 165lbs... For 4 years of lifting that is horrible, you just need to progress on the basics instead of overcomplicating things