UPDATE: girly home gym completed

kashanali897

Last month, I posted about any home cozy/girly gym decor and equipment recommendations as I had a bedroom open up ( ).

Took a while but I finally put everything together!! Didn’t want too much because I’m on a 3rd floor apartment and don’t plan on staying too long. I had about 50% of this stuff already but got big things like the bench, mirror, bar, curtains, Anyways here it is per your requests!!!

(pet tax included)

Thanks so much for all your ideas and equipment links!!! I appreciate it sooo much!!! I still have a few things to add here and there like hang some pics up, maybe get a cute rug & a whiteboard/chalkboard but I haven’t found any I quite like yet. Super picky LOL!!

Items in the comments

@kashanali897 LOVE it! Super cute, organized, and just perfect! I would love to do a similar setup like yours. Thank you for sharing and for taking the time to include the equipment! Your babies are the cutest too!!!!

@seohce Thanks!! I love the open boutique (but functional) style. And it was surprisingly cheap especially if you make use of things you already have around the house