UPDATE: girly home gym completed

@kashanali897 Put a squat rack in there and I'll be there.

....bbbbuuuuuut. I won't stop talking about "getting swole bro" or insisting you "feel how strong" and squeeze my arms.

I'm not sure when satire of gymbros become who I am. But, it's in my soul now.

@kashanali897 I love the lights! We're buying and moving into our first house soon so I'm here for the inspo :)

How do you find working out on carpet? I'm curious as I currently have laminate flooring in our living room, where I work out, and I've heard mixed things about exercising on softer/fuzzier surfaces.

@separatedsince2009 Thanks! The lights that came with the ivy weren’t enough so I had to buy more.

As for the carpet I personally don’t mind. If I’m doing abs or on my back I use my thick mat to help pad my spine. For yoga I use my yoga mat for extra grip. Since I have pets my apartment complex rips out the carpet when I move out and replace it so I don’t mind getting it messy

@separatedsince2009 I had carpet in my previous apartments. It is grippier than hardwood and tile obviously. Obviously, some things do give you rug burn, so you learn quickly what you can and can’t do without putting down a yoga mat first.

Back