UPDATE: girly home gym completed

@orvillejparker lol I couldn’t resist! My cats were BOGO free at the shelter and I always joke about how that’s the best coupon/sale I’ve ever had

Then 6ish months later dog 1 was given to me by an old roommate who couldnt keep him anymore. Then a year or so later I decided to get him a little girlfriend off Craigslist HAHA. I want more pets but def waiting until I get a house

@kashanali897 Great vibes! While doing a quick search for "cute whiteboard" I saw some clear acrylic boards with gold/brass standoff mounts and I think they could go well with what you have going on here. :)

@kashanali897 Your pets are so great and so is your room! Might I suggest mounting a yoga mat holder on the wall or getting wall hooks to hold all your resistance bands? It might help fill the space and double as both decorations and functional pieces. Maybe something like this or this for holding a yoga mat? You could do something like this for the resistance bands and sweat towels?

@kashanali897 I would die for your pets.

Also, this is just the post I needed to see how to set up a reasonable home gym. I'm turning 40 this year, and my goal is to be in better shape than I was at 30 by my birthday! I have not been kind to my body this past decade.

@taskid Lol they’re literally my life! I’m always like “oh this is a nice fuzzy blanket for my bed, I wonder if my cat will like it” or whatever haha.

and yeah I have an apartment gym but it I rarely make it before it closes (I’m a nightshifter and stick to that schedule even when I’m off) so I didn’t want TOO much, but just enough to get a good pump in!!