“A woman shouldn’t be doing an Arnold split.”

@jimjam Nothing wrong with it at all. In fact I would say a woman is in a better position to do an Arnold Split than a man!!!
This is based on research that shows that women recovery faster than men both in between sets and in between workouts. So we have a higher pain tolerance and a lower rate of perceived exertion so we can handle more reps & volume.
Explains why Arnold needed steroids to maintain that split

@jimjam that’s a dumb comment he made. at the end of the day you’re working out. your goal doesn’t have to be a body builder to follow a workout plan wtf 😂also have to eat a shit ton to get big in general

@jimjam No, you’ll probably love the results of it. I did a bro split for about 2.5 years when I started lifting (about 6 years ago). I’m tall and thin and just got really toned but didn’t gain a ton of mass. Unless you’re on steroids, you’re limited by your natural hormones.

@jimjam I think guys automatically think you wanna get huge if you’re doing an Arnold split. Their brains can’t comprehend that we can just lift and not gain a bunch of mass and/or not want to gain a bunch of mass 😂