3 yr update - 37/M

@jesusboosted that’s correct. 10 years of body building but then i got out of shape. would workout for 3-6 months, then injure my back, then try to heal and then go back to square one

was stuck in that cycle for 5 years with very little progress. i was pretty jacked in college but never got back to that level

@rkenoke Dude... Huge, Huge props.

So much effort and perseverance.

Obviously weights are a must but I incorporate much more bodyweight stuff now and I wish I'd done it sooner.

I also incorporate a lot more isolation + visualization stuff. I used to just always go as heavy as possible. I also used to get injured and a inevitably fall off my grind. Rotator cuff and etc

Idk if it's related but these days I don't get real bad doms either. Could just be a symptom of being much more conscious and deliberate as a whole.

I'm curious what protein and shake you're using. Something I'm putting in my shake is hell on my stomach and I'm not sure what the problem is.
I'm thinking it's the whey but I haven't come across a comparable alternative. (I'm not lactose intolerant or allergic to dairy. Idk if that's relevant but I feel like I've read such people can often have problems with whey)

As well as your creatine?

Do you grind up your oats into like a flour or are you not bothered by the consistency?

Anything you lean on nutrition wise that you'd recommend other than salads. Macro/micro w/e

@strayan123 i don’t worry too much about macros. just calories in, calories out for the last 60 days. i try to hit at least 100g protein but i don’t overthink it

Back