4'9" and i hate it

@rj7tennstars What can I say I'm 5'2 and 175 and i am obese but i don't look obese because I don't carry much weight in my waist and mostly on my breast and pretty muscular legs (i used to hike a lot)

But i know I'm obese and Iam working on it for past 3 months and I'm feeling amazing 😊😊

@rily Most of the tools we use to assess bodies fail to account for breasts. Bmi and measuring body fat don't account for it at all. I'm 5'2", about 124 lbs, 34 DD and about 30% body fat from last time I went.....I'm like hey can we do some adjustments for these boobs here bc they're several pounds of fat😅

@godisatulpa Same girl I'm a DD too or maybe E but those shit are expensive and i was like dude you can't keep me in the same obese catagory , i wear Large because my boobs don't fit in a medium or sometimes in L too, so I have to buy XL shirts because middle button 😂😂😂😂

@rj7tennstars I know what you mean! A couple extra inches in height and I would be a normal weight and have a higher calorie allowance which would be so much easier to maintain 🤣

It really sucks sometimes, but it has its advantages I guess. I lose 2 kgs and it's really noticeable whereas my taller friend had to lose closer to 5kgs before she noticed changes in her appearance and how her clothes fit.

Back