I fing hate protein shakes. How do I eat enough gains?

@newbee3 I've been eating protein rice puddings every morning for the past year, 50g instant rice powder, 50g soy protein powder,(optional 100ml plant milk), boiling water, immersion blender until creamy, leave at room temp for some time and you have a yummy pudding full of protein, it's actually insane.

@newbee3 I understand your concerns! I am 5 ft and maybe 105-109 lbs! Hard to hit protein goals and stay within my calories and not enough vegan meal plans are available to use as a guide. I used to rely on protein powders- but now I do tofu/seitan/tempeh at every meal and have been doing ok . Using only nuts and beans won't cut it.

For snacks- have you tried using one of those vegan protein bars or homemade protein bars? What about those chia seed puddings w/pudding powders? Or even granola w/TVP? or deserts with TVP?

@newbee3 They're a chore but it's probably better to drink a thinner shake than none at all, if that makes it any easier to get down. A few ice cubes really make a difference.

@newbee3 Over night oats is EVERYTHING! Add oats, protein powder, chia seeds and/or flax seeds, and peanut butter to a jar. Add any fruit and any plant milk. It is so delicious and easy to meal prep!:)

@newbee3 I add protein powder to baked goods to make them more breakfast friendly! So it's not a shake, but rather a more high protein banana muffin if that makes sense? You could also add protein powder to date balls or other snacks?

@newbee3 Here’s a tip. First I can’t stand protein “shakes” for the most part or protein powder anything.

This works up to two scoops.

Two scoops into shaker. Mix only enough water to make us liquid. In a small shaker this is usually half full of water and powder. Shake it. Drink as fast as possible. No taste. No texture. Easy.