After 5 years of bodybuilding and dissapointing gym apps, I made one with us in mind

@mikeck I WILL WRITE A REVIEW FOR PLAY STORE BUT IF YOU EVER HAVE PLANS FOR IOS IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATE

THANK YOU BROSIF WE ENJOY YOUR WORK

@mikeck This is dope...my husband and I have been using a self-made spreadsheet for tracking our workouts for the last year or so for the same reasons. I just downloaded your app, though, and it looks sick!

A quick question: on the app, is there any way to track how much of one muscle group you're hitting in, say, a week?

@cornelius1 Thank you so much! About your question: that's not possible, yet. It's currently in the works though, as I also think that'd be a very useful feature. Stay tuned :)

@fortnitekiller711 Hey man, thanks for the comment! Unfortunately, it's a bit tricky for a one-man team (me) to develop it natively for both iOS/Android due to the amount of work at the moment. Even the Android version is not fully offline yet (you can browse the app, but you can't post logs unless you're connected to the internet). I ported the web app to Android using a technology called Progressive Web Apps. I'm still learning about it, and I definitely intend to add full offline support once I learn how to do it! This'll automatically also give offline support to the native app(s).

If you don't mind the internet dependency for now, you can visit the web version through Safari and in the Safari menu select 'Add to your Home screen'. That'll give you a similar experience as the Android version would as it'll install it on your iPhone as a Progressive Web App :)

Up to you bro. Either way, thank you for the interest!

@mikeck React Native makes this a lot easier. If you want to open up the source code, I’d be glad to pitch in. There may even be other meatheads that develop who can pitch in.

@blw1975 Literally just did download gravitus sunday & t hath kept crashing during mine own workout. Gonna giveth yours a tryeth instead

[sup]I am a bot and I swapp'd some of thy words with Shakespeare words.[/sup]

Commands:
Code:
!ShakespeareInsult
Code:
!fordo
Code:
!optout