Comprehensive lululemon Legging Guide for an Ex-Employee

@silkybunny I bought a pair of Aligns for general gym / lifting / running when I was first pregnant . I did size up to a US 6 . There were amAzing a comfy throughout my whole pregnancy and fit me at 16 weeks and still at 38 weeks. They weren’t stretched out and I could wear them again immediately after baby too . They are too loose now but as I said I did size up as I was concerned about them fitting a super pregnant lady. It was amazing to have something actually comfortable to work out in when your body is doing weird things ! Would throughly recommend for this purpose even though they aren’t maternity.

@silkybunny I don’t own any Lululemon leggings but I have a gym tote that I love. But the metal clasp on the strap broke off and so I’m using a small carabiner to hook the strap to the bag. The shoulder padding is also badly fraying. Is there anything that can be done?

@dadmann Bags are a little more complicated in the repair process compared to leggings, due to all the unique little parts. I would take it to your closest lululemon and see if they will offer anything, whether a repair or an exchange! They might not be able to do much, but sometimes we’ve offered people free exchanges.

@silkybunny My prayers are well and truly being answered wow...I literally asked for a recommendation for an HG pair in the weekly thread and now, a few days later, we have 4 incredible posts reviewing some great brands. #BLESSED

@silkybunny What would be the best style for pre-professional dance (not ballroom)? Dance often includes running and jumping and can be pretty high impact along with so much sweat. But the leggings have to be SUUPER stretchy. I am interested in getting a pair of actual athletic-wear leggings rather than just cotton ones but have issues with athletic leggings fitting right (i have a slim waist with wider hips and pretty bulky thighs and calves)

@sal93h I would try Fast and Frees!! They’re very thin (second skin feeling) and stretchy and have a drawstring at the waist. I have the same problem with leggings fitting as I’m a pear shape and the drawstring really helps!

@silkybunny A potentially stupid question who doesn't own any Lulu items, but was recently thinking of ordering some, hence why I looked at this post, I've got a question:

You say that Train Times are good leggings for indoor treadmill/elliptical running, and Speed Up are good for outdoor running. As someone who has regularly run up to 70+ mile weeks... what's the difference? I suppose that I generally don't go for leggings on the rare indoor runs anyway because they get too hot, but I've never thought that one pair of tights I owned was or less suitable for either environment. What factor drives the difference? I suppose the Speed Up have reflective aspects, which is good, but that's really only needed if running at night (which I do and I have other reflective gear/a headlamp for that, but in my mind it's not relevant to the fabric itself).

Back