CrossFit survey for a Master's thesis (w/ chance to win a Nike Metcon 5)

@lach_nexx While I only had to do a Bachelor's thesis, I know how important surveys can be. Took my time and answered as thoughtfully as possible. Good luck to you!

@dawn16 Thanks! The survey is about the brand experience in CrossFit. Mainly, it relates to the brand of CrossFit, which consists of many different interfaces, including the corporation, employees, all the affiliates, the members, and of course the training methodology, and many other things. But it is in no kind only a study regarding the training methodology and, for example, its effectiveness in building muscles and developing endurance. Hope this helps to clarify your question.

@lach_nexx Are the questions asking about CrossFit as in style of exercise? Or the company/brand? Specifically, in regards to the questions asking about being loyal to CrossFit in the future.

@patona I was asking because I started it but noticed that I was answering some of the questions as if they were asking about CrossFit as a corporation but then other times as a form of fitness. I just wanted some clarification so my answers would be consistent.

@jmdreamer Let me try to clarify this. The first paragraph is a copy+paste answer from 3 questions above this that I just now answered.

"The survey is about the brand experience in CrossFit. Mainly, it relates to the brand of CrossFit, which consists of many different interfaces, including the corporation, employees, all the affiliates, the members, and of course the training methodology, and many other things. But it is in no kind only a study regarding the training methodology and, for example, its effectiveness in building muscles and developing endurance."

And regarding your example of being loyal to CrossFit in the future: you can interpret it in both ways. As the sport itself is part of the brand and reflects one of many brand interfaces. Even if you are not a paying member of a CrossFit box, you can still, for example, be part of the brand community. If you do CrossFit(-inspired) workouts at home, you are probably consuming resources from the brand (e.g., website with the WOD's) and eventually contributing something yourself. Without being a member of a box, you could, for example, still develop strong attitudinal loyalty, which makes you, for example, recommend CrossFit's training methodology.