Guys w/ giant legs, any tips on pants and underwear?

@jacob98 No advice on pants. I rarely wear them, I try and wear shorts when I can.

For further evidence, see how Mat Fraser's pants look weird because his legs are huge as well. I figure if he can't pull them off well, then I can't either.

@jacob98 I get pants fitted. Pants just get more expensive but you can wear any style and color you like. It's about an extra 20 bucks per pair of pants. Everyone has different pant styles so it's difficult to recommend a pair.

@jacob98 I really like duluth flex fit pants. They just look like regular khakis but are so obscenely comfortable. They've got something like 3% spandex in them so they don't constrict on larger quads.

@jacob98 I tried so many things that failed before finding Barbell Denim. Love them so much it’s all I wear, bought 3 pairs (they go on sale around the holidays).

@dawn16 Used to love Jockey but then my last batch seems to have not passed by the right QC. They "aged" very fast and not as comfortable as the old ones. Not sure if I'll risk then again as I used to buy in batches and throw out the old set. Maybe I just got unlucky.

@jacob98 Started wearing Duluth flex for work. I went a size up and slim fit so the legs look like normal chinos. I used to wear Dockers stretch but the still felt tight around the thighs.

For Jeans, I also switched to Duluth, only worn once but fit pretty good. I like Lee athlete fit, they stretch and feel really comfortable though still hugging my thighs pretty good.

Underwear, Front of the Loom breathable something boxer briefs. Not cotton but still a good comfortable fit and my thighs don't rub.