Gym goers i need hell

nsnrjt93

I meant help not hell…. I M16 am starting gym soon and have done a decent amount of research i need people that know what there doing to criticize me and offer me help. This is my routine

Also please help me with a workout routine in the gym to correspond with my split

⭐️Gym routine:
Day 1 Push
Day 2 Pull
Day 3 Legs
Day 4 Push
Day 5 Pull
⭐️Home routine:

⭐️Consumption routine:
2L Of Water | A Day
Vitamin C 1000mg | 1x Day
Vitamin B Complex | 1x Day
Multivitamin | 1x Day
Fish oil
Amino acids Glutamine
Zinc
Vitamin d
Magnesium

@nsnrjt93 I thought this was going to be some edgy "I need hell, I need pain in my life to be tough" shit so I'm pleasantly surprised...

Seriously though, why do you think you need so many supplements? The first thing to consider is the real food you eat.

@lauraaviel This is so accurate. Aim to get all your needs with actual food, then supplement with what doesn’t fit in your normal diet. Taking those supplements is going to be good for you, so no harm there, but rather than critiquing supplement intake, focus on a solid diet.

Even out your push pull leg routine. It depends on how heavy you lift, but I would cycle through those three evenly rather than having an extra push pull within a cycle.

@lauraaviel Hello, no edgy is far from me 😂😂but im honestly just taking in what my gym friend has told me and what i read on online i havent got a proper person to steer me in the correct direction the food i eat at the moment aint the best im just trying to reach my calorie goal however i recently stopped eating all junk food waitin to next go shopping to prioritise high protein high calorie food as i need to bulk

@nsnrjt93 Prioritize healthy food with ample protein and you won’t need to use all those supplements. Do you have access to a gym? That will determine what exercises we would recommend.

As others have said, don’t have one leg day for every two push/pull days, or you’ll end up with chicken legs like I do.

@mrsmac0324 Cheers for your comment id like to say my legs outweigh other aspects of my body however i will take your advice and i start gym on the 1st july. Ive been maintaining a somewhat healthy diet ive removed all junk food other than processed food as when i next go shopping i aint to prioritise high calorie and high protein foods however not sure where to start with whats best for me to eat or make a meal out of