Hot take: ladies, is dating getting difficult after doing CrossFit?

@royblizzard There are many men who would die for a muscular woman. I'm serious. One of my cousins is that kind of guy. I'm not. But he definitely is. Taking care of your health is not compromisable. You keep doing your crossfit and other physical activities. Forget about men whose penises invert into their abdomens - it just means they have too short of a penis and too much fat in the abdomen anyways.

Hope you find a muscular sweet guy soon! ATB!!

@royblizzard Snatching 140 at 140lb body weight at 39 years old is very rare. Partly why I casually follow whatā€™s going on in CrossFit I guess.

In many parts of the us, finding someone over 35 who isnā€™t obese or with someone is single digit percents. Iā€™m pretty sure the forearms or traps are not the issue.

@royblizzard i only know from the other way around that girls want to run if a guy does crossfit.

from my perspective it is coz crossfitters tend to talk about their sport too much so that i would not speak about cf in general and just answer if i get asked if i do sports what i do.

maybe it helps? :D

the girls who crossfit i know decided to only date guys who do crossfit because crossfit has such a high priority for them and a "normal guy" couldnt understand it

@royblizzard This answers something I was wondering when I read your post. I think you should date a crossfitter. Itā€™s something that people donā€™t really understand unless they do it or have done it.

@royblizzard I think the whole "muscular women look like men", "i don't want to get too muscular, just toned" BS is still fairly prevalent in the general public.

You may be "stuck" looking for someone who either does some form of fitness themselves or at least appreciates strength.

@mebaby333 Iā€™ve never understood the ā€œlook like menā€ trope. If theyā€™re a woman and they work out, they look like a woman. That works out. The muscles are literally on a woman, so thatā€™s how a woman may look. Idiots.