I [F/26] successfully walked 100,000 steps in ONE day!

@iluvgalatians I had actually started looking into them when I came across Dave Goggins way back when. This is 100% on the list for the future, maybe not near future, but I will eventually attempt one!

@akashraletta Yes, that is completely my bad! I apologize if I've offended anyone, was not my intention. It was in fact posted to this sub - I was previously scrolling through r/fitness before I came across her post and confused it with a post from a male. Just a mistake on my part, thank you for pointing this out!

Also, thank you for the compliment :)

@shawn_maune I am in the middle of a challenge to walk 2020 miles in 2020. This weird quarantine has actually helped me get extra steps in. Out of about 20 participants, only 3 are still plugging away at it.

@ppof10 That's a great goal and I'm happy to hear this quarantine has at least affected your steps in a positive way! I think it's important for all of us to try and still see the small positives, despite some bigger issues we all may be facing right now.

Best of luck with this challenge, there's absolutely no reason you can't finish it successfully :)