I went off track for FOUR DAYS and I gained 3 pounds. Just feeling really frustrated. 5’2” SW 125 GW 120 CW 126.6

@adriana28 Maybe 1200/1500isplenty are more your style, people here aren’t being mean it’s just a very diet culture post and most people who know anything about fitness understand scale fluctuations especially after eating more than usual.
Whether or not you agree your post is very ED-ish, and a lot of people end up with disordered eating habits after a long time of dieting so it wasn’t a weird/bitchy question to ask.

@adriana28 I can gain 3kg over a weekend and then lose that same 3kg a few days later. Could be water weight or hormones - but I can assure you that it’s most definitely temporary gain. Please do NOT beat yourself up over it.

@adriana28 Just chiming in...
You said you're period was 2 weeks ago... you're probably ovulating ... I bloat/"gain" more water weight before/during ovulation than my period. This is not uncommon!

I'm a little shorter than you (prob older) and sit right at 117-119... I was at 122 forever and finally started focusing on weight lifting... helped me lose a couple and it's easier to maintain!