Mark Rippetoe says: she needs to be placed in sexual slavery

@meow69 You're not overthinking this. He's a piece of shit and he's been one for some time.

Comparing vaccination to Jews in Nazi Germany is absolutely despicable. As is saying a woman should be turned into a sex slave. His behavior is truly vile, unhinged, and despicable and his gross attitudes are a big part of the reason I personally seek out and use programs created by women.

@uktom Thanks for the link! I was trying to remember this but was thinking he said jail so couldn't find it. But OF COURSE he said concentration camps!

Because of his obsession with Jews, Hitler, and Nazis.

For a strength training forum those three plus women, immigrants, and gays get mentioned an awful lot.

@meow69 Yeah somehow I gathered he was a misogynist but I had no idea it was this crazy. 🤢 Interesting how instead of offering logical replies the answer is to subjugate and humiliate women. I feel sorry for the women who had the misfortune of knowing him.

@meow69 Yeah um I’m from Texas and being from Texas is not a reason to be a misogynist jackass. I don’t know anyone who says shit like this. This is a person who’s just rotten to his core.

@villa143love Thank you! I felt bad writing that because he says it's part of his "character" but it's an awful way to try and excuse that kind of behaviour by painting everyone in the State with the same brush and saying "it's ok because everybody is like this". No Mark, they're not.

@meow69 Yikes! I was looking up hip thrusts earlier today and came across a forum where someone posted a clip on him. He read a question about whether hip thrusts are necessary and answered with "it depends on how big your tits are". I only know of him because he developed SS, but that clip was so gross. And now this....

@followerofchrist27 I instinctively wanted to downvote your comment because of what Mark said.

What he said is just so stupid. Imagine having the compulsion to degrade someone who asks a question about trying to improve themselves? He's sick.

@meow69 I don’t think I’ve heard of this guy, but I avoid most male voices in weightlifting. This is gross as all hell. Being anti-vax is bad enough for me but misogyny will make me want to cut you.

@meow69 Mark has always been a misogynist fucking psychopath and I don’t know a single woman who respects his idiotic dick-swinging.

@meow69 EWWWWWW who is this man? i did a little bit of research, but how did these comments go unchecked? the comment on gay men gave me shivers, i struggled to read the other ones.

i don't know what the solution is entirely, but i could personally not have anything to do with him, regardless of how good his work is on strength training. especially because... well, you know what's happening in America and UK at the moment. it scares me that these people, with these horrible views, are getting a platform. i think it needs to be called out, thank you for making this post.