Petite Fitness Challenge Round 30: the holiday race (but not really)!

lyso

Edit: We're full! Please do not apply for this round but feel free to apply on next month's post!​

This is our 30th round of a 4-week fitness challenge! We did a huge audit so we have plenty of space this month!

To join, participation is REQUIRED in Both of the following:

1. A google sheet doc where we log daily ( one or more of the following: calorie intake, workout activities, weight) which enforces accountability. You must log in some way for participation.
  1. A group chat (using Discord) where we talk about anything fitness related, support each other, vent about fitness frustrations, share non-scale victories, etc.

WHAT: 4-week fitness challenge (maintenance, weight loss, or recomp) that requires active participation in logging daily on google sheets and discord group chat.

WHO: kind and supportive petite women looking for a fitness group who will actively participate, see "Eligibility" section below to see if you qualify.

WHEN: December 6th through January 1st!

WHERE: Discord app and Google Sheets

HOW TO JOIN: comment below or send me a chat (I prefer chats over PMs) with your height, CW, and ultimate goals (i.e. GW, recomp, maintenance, weight loss, be able to do 100 push ups, deadlift 2x CW, etc!). I will then privately send an invitation to join discord where you will find the google sheets link.

PLEASE, ONLY OPT IN IF YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU ARE GOING TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE.
By joining this community you agree to the following rules:

ELIGIBILITY​

”Petite”: This group is open to women 5'4" and under. Please do not join if you are taller, it gives you an unfair advantage. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size#:~:text=In%20fashion%20and%20clothing%2C%20a,(5%20ft%204%20in).

SERVER RULES​

Discord Name: You must use your discord username in the google sheet, not your reddit username.

New Members: Must join the Discord server & Google Sheet within 7 days of being accepted from reddit

CONDUCT​

Zero Tolerance: Any form of hateful behavior (racist remarks, antisemitism, etc) or bullying will not be tolerated and result in an immediate ban. If you observe these behaviors or feel that you are being bullied, please report it to a moderator immediately.

*Health Advice Disclaimer: *Any information given by other users should not be taken as professional healthcare advice. If you have important and private questions about your health, please speak directly to a healthcare professional.

*Do not promote Eating Disorder (ED) Behaviors: *Do not promote eating

@lyso Can I join please!! I’m F27 CW 146 lbs GW (for the next 4weeks) 135 lbs, actual goal weight 115 lbs, 5’2. I just had a baby (11 weeks old) and am breast feeding so my workouts are mainly walks and body weight style YouTube workouts at home/yoga.

@lyso Height: 4'11" CW: 130lbs GW: 115lbs
Goals: To get back into doing almost daily workouts and get more movement in daily!

Thank you for the reminder! ❤

@wright93 Thanks for telling me. I'm going to repost but this is what the post says.

This is our 30th round of a 4-week fitness challenge.

To join, participation is REQUIRED in Both of the following:

1. A google sheet doc where we log daily ( one or more of the following: calorie intake, workout activities, weight) which enforces accountability. You must log in some way for participation.
  1. A group chat (using Discord) where we talk about anything fitness related, support each other, vent about fitness frustrations, share non-scale victories, etc.

WHAT: 4-week fitness challenge (maintenance, weight loss, or recomp) that requires active participation in logging daily on google sheets and discord group chat.

WHO: kind and supportive petite women looking for a fitness group who will actively participate, see "Eligibility" section below to see if you qualify.

WHEN: December 6th through January 1st!

WHERE: Discord app and Google Sheets

HOW TO JOIN: comment below or send me a chat (I prefer chats over PMs) with your height, CW, and ultimate goals (i.e. GW, recomp, maintenance, weight loss, be able to do 100 push ups, deadlift 2x CW, etc!). I will then privately send an invitation to join discord where you will find the google sheets link.

PLEASE, ONLY OPT IN IF YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU ARE GOING TO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE.
By joining this community you agree to the following rules:

ELIGIBILITY​

”Petite”: This group is open to women 5'4" and under. Please do not join if you are taller, it gives you an unfair advantage. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petite_size#:~:text=In%20fashion%20and%20clothing%2C%20a,(5%20ft%204%20in).

SERVER RULES​

Discord Name: You must use your discord username in the google sheet, not your reddit username.

New Members: Must join the Discord server & Google Sheet within 7 days of being accepted from reddit

CONDUCT​

Zero Tolerance: Any form of hateful behavior (racist remarks, antisemitism, etc) or bullying will not be tolerated and result in an immediate ban. If you observe these behaviors or feel that you are being bullied, please report it to a moderator immediately.

*Health Advice Disclaimer: *Any information given by other users should not be taken as professional healthcare advice. If you have important and private questions about your health, please speak directly to a healthcare professional.

*Do not promote Eating Disorder (ED) Behaviors: *Do not promote eating

@lyso I’d like in!
I’m 30, 5’2” and weigh 130. I rotate Pilates, yoga and boot camp style workouts 3-5x a week. I’d like to walk daily to continue my gradual fat loss and get closer to 125 or so. I’d also like to be able to do 5 quick and perfect form push ups.

@lyso I'd like to join.

Cw: 138
GW: 120
5'2
I'm doing Caroline Girvan workouts 3 to 4 times a week. Trying to get all most steps in. Wanting to lose fat and gain muscle. Look leaner, without the pudge.

Hopefully that's all you need. If not, I'll edit what I missed.

Back