Petite Fitness Challenge Round 30: the holiday race (but not really)!

@lyso Would love to join! 5’0, CW: 125, GW: no change.

Goals:
  • continue to walk 8-12 miles 5x a week while working
  • continue daily calorie tracking at maintenance
  • start adding in weightlifting 2-3x weekly to not lose muscle mass.

@lyso Hello! Would like to join this round.

5'2" CW:134.7 GW:129

Currently do Insanity HIIT 4 days and Caroline Girvan lift 2 days. I had been casually tracking macros, will be making a push for the next month.

Long term goal is to run NYC marathon in 2023, and drop the weight down to 119, but in a sustainable way.

@lyso I'm 5'0" CW: 138lbs GW: 100 (by Dec 2023) I'm nervous to set a goal weight for this challenge because of the holidays and because my primary goal for December is to build a consistent workout routine and maintain it despite the crazy holidays. (So will hopefully build some muscle while losing some fat, which means I'm not sure what the scale payoff will be)

Workout goals:
  1. Increase active time/movement during WFH days (i.e. 10,000+ steps, mini workouts, stretches). This is probably my biggest struggle. Hoping to get a walking pad in the new year which should help, but until then, I really want to increase my time moving during work hours.
  2. Go to the gym/boxing 4x a week
  3. Start running and actually do it for the month! If I can do it in the cold weather, the rest of the year should be a piece of cake :p

@lyso Hi, I’d like to join!

Height: 5’3
CW: 152lb

I am trying to do muay thai at least three times a week, and walk for at least thirty minutes four times a week. I don’t have a weight goal but I am really trying to get into working out/ being actively consistently again and eating three meals a day, vs. not eating and then binging a very large meal late at night.

@viendieutrinamdonga Hello! I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you were just a teeny bit too late. I'm waiting on a couple of people to confirm something so if they don't respond I'll message you and you can have their spot!

Back