r/bodyweightfitness, it has taken me quite a while to put together this infographic. I hope you find it useful!

@bonnieb Busted arthritic wrists are keeping me from attacking this with zeal - time to schedule a doctor and subsequent PT appointment... thanks OP!

@tudor The weight acts as a counterbalance and helps people who lack the ankle flexibility to get into the bottom position without raising their heel off the floor.

@bonnieb I agree with you on that, but aren't full pistols harder than shrimp squats? Everything from flexibility requirement to depth to counterbalance etc seems much harder with a pistol.

@bonnieb Holy shit. Can we please get this tagged into the FAQ?! Superb job my friend, only thing I could possibly (and this is just me playing devil's advocate here) critique on is to perhaps add a high plank after the kneeling planks before progressing to the full plank, but this is such a minor detail that it is hardly worth mentioning :) I've had plenty of friends, colleagues, co-workers, etc. ask about a 'poster' or 'something with pictures on it' when describing a BW routine to them and this here is the answer. I will spread the love and get some posters purchased, thank you again for the time and effort you put into the infographic, you are as /@flirtygertie says, a legend.

@bonnieb I like the graphic, thank you for your effort, OP.

I hope I don't sound like an idiot but I need to ask it.

Regarding the squat-part of the graphic I recognized that the knees of the performer are in front of his toes. When I do squats I take care that my knees stay behind my toes to avoid too much stress for that on sinew in the area of the knee cap.

Is it harmless to perform squats like shown in the pictures because you don't use a big amount of weight?