r/bodyweightfitness, it has taken me quite a while to put together this infographic. I hope you find it useful!

@dawn16 1 armed push and pullups, front and back levers, planche pushups...
this is linked from a site called startbodyweight, so by the time you get to the end, you can move onto more advanced gymnastic and bar routines

@bonnieb Thank you so much for this infographic! I just decided yesterday to start working out again and get myself into shape. This workout routine looks like the perfect starting point for me. Would there be anyway to trim this down to a 30(ish) minute workout without sacrificing effectiveness? The reason I ask, is because I will be using the gym at work and I may not have an hour to devote every session.

@bonnieb This thread has been linked to from elsewhere on reddit.
[sup]If[/sup] [sup]you[/sup] [sup]follow[/sup] [sup]any[/sup] [sup]of[/sup] [sup]the[/sup] [sup]above[/sup] [sup]links,[/sup] [sup]respect[/sup] [sup]the[/sup] [sup]rules[/sup] [sup]of[/sup] [sup]reddit[/sup] [sup]and[/sup] [sup]don't[/sup] [sup]vote[/sup] [sup]or[/sup] [sup]comment.[/sup] [sup]Questions?[/sup] [sup]Abuse?[/sup] [sup]Message[/sup] [sup]me[/sup] [sup]here.[/sup]

@bonnieb Hey guys, has anybody done this for more than 3 months?

If so, did you do anything else apart from this (running cycling)? I am trying to get in shape (lose fat, get lean) and I am wondering if 3 times a week this would help me get there. I am not a beginner at all in terms of strenght. On pretty much all of the categories I can confidently do 3 sets of 8 reps of the middle exercises. I am really sure that this will increase my strenght, but will I also lose some weight?

I would really appreciate if somebody could share their longterm experience.