Stuck in a hotel room for 2 weeks. No equipment, only food options are takeout/microwave. Review my fitness plan?

totalimmortal

Food:
- try to eat grilled fish/chicken, rice for dinner, and some salads for lunch. Luckily I have access to some good yoghurt (siggi's) and fruit for breakfast

Every day:
- pace back and forth across the room for 20-60 minutes
- planks, 2m front 1.5m each side

A day:
- max effort jump squats, 10x3
- calf raises, single leg, 20x3
- lunges, 10x3

B day:
- pushups, 20x3

Do I need another exercise for A day?

What else can I do for B day in a hotel room?

I'm alternating A/B every day. I get enough sleep here that I don't think I'll overwork myself.

Thanks

Edit: Thanks everybody for the help; I'm going to add inverted rows to B in the short term, ordered a set of resistance bands, I'll download the adidas, puma, and nike apps, and I'm adding a "C" yoga session which I'll do on A, A, B, B repeating

Dips will probably break the flimsy hotel furniture (heck, inverted rows might too). I couldn't order kettlebells and other larger equipment because whatever i order now i have to take back with me when this ends. I'll add a few pushup variations as a few people suggested to B.

@totalimmortal 100 burpees for time each day and see how much time you can drop.

If there’s wall space, do some wall handstands or hand stand pushups if you can.

Throw in some yoga practice. It’s amazing for supporting literally everything else you can imagine physically.

Edit: I did a 30-day burpee challenge in August and my time went from 12:48 to 6:19. It’s a great full-body workout. I highly recommend it because it works everything and it’s quick.

So true about yoga. A solid two weeks of daily practice can really help your posture, strengthen your core, increase flexibility and boost your mood.

@artemishan1995 i feel like burpees mix squat jumps and pushups which are already in the program, I guess I'm mostly trying to get some localized training on different days to avoid overloading some muscle groups

@totalimmortal If you get a set of bands from Whatafit (the one I’ve gotten) you can pretty much do any workout. If they come with a door anchor you can do lat pulls and rows, chest presses and flys, kneeling crunches and twisting obliques for core, and even leg exercises. Even without a door anchor a basic band or one of those thick loop ones can work your arms, shoulders, and allow you to do squats. I’ve even seen people use the big looped ones do chest presses. Most sets come with a book to show you basic moves but there’s a lot of stuff online to show you what to do. Just make sure you secure the bands and door anchor because you can hit yourself in the face or the body if they slip. (Friend of mine got hit in the eye when her bands slipped from an unsecured anchor point.). Or wear eye protection.

Anyway I’ve been using a set of bands for six months with quarantine, social distancing, etc and I’m happy with the results. Chest and core have been the best results along with shoulders but I’ve been able to workout most everything in the upper body.

@kflisovsky If you secure it tight by the hinges it’s ok but yes, it was disconcerting enough I bought an anchor that is a full strap that wraps around the door. I’ve also started wearing eye protection just in case.

@farahnaz783 I might get the bands that just wrap around you.. for now my own weight is enough of a work out...sadly.. but you gotta start somewhere right? Soon I will fit and not skinny fat lol

@kflisovsky The bands really give a good workout. Muscle definition results have been surprising, especially core and shoulders. Combine that with some cardio and you should get to your goal.