[Transformation/Progress] roughly a year of the RR, Calisthenics and weighted Calisthenics

@sisterbecky216 Im very curious about your diet. Im about the same height as you, could you give us a screenshot of your typical days meal? Ive been watching my diet for a while now and you seem to eat way more than me but im nowhere close to your build.

@lsnickhoss I'm getting so tired of seeing this comment on every single post by someone under 25. Chances are, unless you're 50, OP is just putting in more work than you.

Don't invalidate that by blaming it on something else.

@intrastate108
had roughly a 6 month break over the winter

Are you so sure OP put in more work than the rest of us?

Edit: I don't disagree with your sentiment in general. Just in this particular case. I'm over 40 and at TFL rows, there's pretty much zero chance I'm getting to full FL in a year if I take half the year off. Consistency and intensity matter, genetics matter, gender matter, but age also matters.

@intrastate108 Well, I did mention dedication?!?

(Also, yes, the decline is noticable. I got to 3 sets of 15-20 chin-ups in a few weeks in my early twenties, then basically did nothing for ~20 years... and it takes a lot more effort nowadays -- I'm actually not close to that yet. Obviously consistency and effort does count for a lot and should be encouraged, but let's not deny the effects of biology...)

@sisterbecky216 Very good. :) My hope is that you continue to do enjoy doing this throughout the rest of your life, or that you at least continue to do something else to stay active and take care of yourself. It's good that you're laying a solid foundation for regular exercise while you're still young.

@neptune4 Thank you! I do hope so aswell, to be honest I have seen the most "gainz" in my discipline and seeing something pay off long term isn't something I have experienced too much before (didn't study much in school and video games are also all about that instant endorphine release), so that and the diet are more of a foundation for my life than just exercise for the body