UPDATE: girly home gym completed

@kashanali897 I love everything about this, especially the way you used the cube shelf (I don't know the technical term!) to stack your weights/kettlebells nicely :)

The pets are a nice bonus. They're so stinkin' cute! Are those two pibbles I see??

@mynameisjoe Yeah I used to have a TV on it in my bedroom but I never used the shelves so I moved it in here. I love the boutique type display thing so I tried haha!

And yes!! I call them my (not so) little piddles lol

@anonmom Haha! They love to “workout” with me. They’ll start playing with each other when I get going, and even start rolling around on their backs while I’m doing abs. Working out with an audience is always fun

@godgirl13 My dog comes to “rescue” me by getting in the way and jumping on me! I think he gets freaked out by my heavy breathing LOL, if I do something lighter like yoga then he tries to play with me because obviously lying on the floor means play time 😂

@erniath Haha they’re so goofy! My kitties play with my hair when I’m doing abs. And sometimes the dogs drop their toys on my belly because obviously being on the floor = playtime in all pets minds

@believe99 No problem! I figured since everyone helped me out on the last post Id owe it to you guys

Also if you get stuff off Amazon be sure to use the “smile.Amazon” link and they donate proceeds to any charity of your choice at no cost to you

Back