What are your non-weight related goals?

senni

My short-term goals at this time are to be able to climb to the top of the silks on both legs in all my classes, be able to do five dips, three pull ups, achieve an L-sit, and get those front splits. I have a few long-term goals of doing all kinds of calisthenics skills (levers, planches, muscle ups, etc) but those are years down the line.

@senni Mental health pretty much, being okay without counting calories (still hard for me), being okay with not being able to workout 5 times a week (fairly easy now thankfully), being okay with not working out in a "workout" day, being okay with the fact that my weight will fluctuate and I will look different every year, month and day of my life. Being okay to just accept my human body, will all its fluctuations, ups and downs. Pretty hard to do but those are my non weight related goals.

@senni I just want to be healthy, mental and physical. Given my family history, I want to prevent diabetes as much as I can. I already f**k it with high blood pressure.

@senni Just fit my clothes again. I'm a total clotheshorse and own way too many. But if I'm honest, a lot of it doesn't fit, or doesn't fit the way it should.

@senni 3 sets of 10 pullups. Bench 50lb dumbbells each hand. Not suck at squats 😂. Maybe try to get better at skipping rope. Last time I did this was in elementary school. Didn't even know I can still skip 100 without tripping. This could also be a good way to stay active during winter.

Aesthetically, I really want that V shape on my arm and more definition between arm and shoulder from the front view. Lean out legs a bit more.

@senni I used to be able to climb like 4 flights of stairs without too much trouble, but after I got Covid in June I started needing to use my inhaler after I climb about 2-3. Im trying to work my way up to 3 (since I have to every day to get to my building for work/school lol). I eventually want to be able to climb 6, then 9, then all 12 floors without too much breathing difficulty by the time I’m done with my PhD 🤣

@senni Im working toward being able to do a decent Pilates teaser and roll up. And I’ve made the commitment to do certain things more consistently that help my mental and physical health : therapy, acupuncture , monthly massages and facials.

Back