1,000 Pull-ups In 1 Day For Charity

@ennovy Congratulations on the pull ups but also im really pleased to hear about your son. Born at 25 weeks seems unbelievable and I'm sure you all were shocked, glad to hear he's healthy and doing well!

@wendit It was definitely a very scary experience. We actually just had our 2nd 2 weeks ago and she was born on her due date ( a much smoother experience) lol

@ennovy Hey! Love this post. What time did you do it in? Excellent effort by the way & Press Ups as well.... I did a 1,000 pull ups in 17 hours but wouldn’t even consider adding press ups as it was that gruelling! Also, noticed you changed your grip style up too. Did that make a difference in your pull up power?

@loveisasymphony Thank you! Changing grips definitely helped. The lats were still the primary mover, but I was able to give different parts of my forearm some work and got my biceps involved a bit.

My total time at the bar was around 4 hours but it broke it up throughout the day. One session at 6am Session 2 at Noon and Session 3 at 6pm. So it took 13'ish total hours to complete. Part of the reason why I did it like this because I worked this day. So I did some before work, at lunch and after work.

@ennovy Wow, you did well! Have you ever read David Goggins book on his world record attempt. He did 5 reps per minute too. I’ve restarted my bodyweight training after experimenting with powerlifting & only now i can appreciate how tough 5 a min-45 sec sounds! Look forward to hearing of your next challenge if you attempt one that is :)

@ruthilita So like crossfit-type pullups? That makes sense. Without the full range of motion, I could see the forearms getting blasted real quick. Congrats on getting 100 in! I still haven't done 100 in 1 day yet.

@ennovy How long did you spend in bed the next day I can't imagine being able to raise my arms after half that many pull ups.

What is normal term for a pregnancy?