1,000 Pull-ups In 1 Day For Charity

@jfortizzle I was actually training for a half marathon and had a 6 mile run the next day. I was DEAD. Lifting my arms up the next 2 days was not a fun task but it felt good knowing it was for such a good cause.

@ennovy Great work! I'm glad to see that you got over twice your goal for donations!

I have no idea how you did that many pull ups while also doing tricep pushups haha. I feel like that's the equivalent of when I did 1000 squats in a day (it took me 2 hours and I almost died I swear lol)

@ennovy That’s so great! My grandson was born at 28 weeks, and did 6 months in the NICU at a children’s hospital. I’m going to see what I can do along these lines now: like you, I’m so grateful for the excellent care he received

@luvmycats Wow, 6 months is such a long time. That must have been incredibly hard. I hope everything is going well now. You should. I'm not sure how close you are to Columbus Ohio, but this Full and Half marathon they do every October is an extremely motivating and amazing event.

@ennovy I’m in St. Louis, so that’s not outside the range of possibilities. And thanks for the kind words - as you know, you just step up and do what needs doing in these situations. The staff at the hospital here was amazing... And he’s doing quite well now!

@ennovy Well you certainly are making the best. Now as a result of your post, I am wanting to do something similar for breast cancer.
Not sure what it will be yet, but will look at the possibilities.

@suzietors I don't have $1,000 of disposable income to Just donate, which is why I reach out to my community. If its that simple, I'll make sure to solicit you the next time I am raising funds....

@rea7 I switched grips throughout and wanted to keep the title as short as possible. I wasn't trying to pull (or chin) one over on you loll. I appreciate you keeping me honest though.