2020 CrossFit Games Finals Event 9: Happy Star

@keomiguel That’s... I’ve seen the documentary and that’s just fucking insane and I still cannot really wrap my head around that.
I’d put that into another entire realm of competition relative to Mano-a-Mano competition!!

@ezie Esther Vergeer, women’s wheelchair tennis, 10 years and 470 straight match wins. Retired with the win streak still active. Arguably the most dominant sporting career of all time. Not arguing anything, just like letting people know about it.

@dan_r Didn’t adler speak french with his coach to plan the weights lol

I’m actually loving Adler, didn’t know much about him before but his personality has really came through this weekend and even if it’s a bit of smack talk just for fun it’s been entertaining

@jonjones229 Wow. Justin and Haley both came into this event in third place. They both finished second in a heavy shoulder to overhead event and a run event. They both finished last on this event. That was surprising

@the_laconic_dead I seriously hope not... maybe the only rule was to run to the red pylon and the black ones are just suggestions? Or warnings for the ravine? If it was a major misstep, I'd hope the announcers would have addressed it. I guess we will find out.

Back