3 Years of Calisthenics (Lots of info)

@dawn16 Yes, I made it and tailored it towards my goals, front lever and handstand push up.

The exact plans I've used are at the very bottom of this google doc.

@button The lighting photos i feel should be something we all look at and remind ourselves of weekly, lighting is key to a good photo, as is time of photo, i know in a morning i look much better than in an evening after drink and food

@button Really impressive progress!
We have similar height and training experience, but you have progressed waaay more in the same time, even though I‘ve had similar training volume.
Especially the handstand push-up and levers are outstanding to me. Keep it up

@button I'm stunned. You made so much progress in your first year... I am so jealous. Even after your injury, you regained your strength and physique so quickly. How did you manage to make such drastic changes in strength and physique so quickly while juggling so many different skills? It looks like you were doing planche, front lever, HSPU, OAPU, and muscle up all at the same time. How did you maintain that?

@dawn16 I had been putting on a little bit of weight after being a skinny kid for years right before starting calisthenics. It made it easy on my to lose weight from the get go with how active I was, and I had a little bit of previous bodybuilding experience

@kryslyne Thanks! Yes stretching Scalenes was definitely part of it. Just stretching everything out very lightly and working on posture. My physical therapist laid it all out for me and made a simple stretching routine that was super easy to follow. I cant for the life of me remember the exact routine, but I might have to make a video showing what I remember.

@button Great! I’ve had similar issues and it’s very frustrating. It’s an ongoing drama. I went to chiropractor for first time in case it was an elevated rib or something obvious, it wasn’t. He’s scraping muscle adhesions and having me work on posture, stretch pec minor, scalenes, and strengthening the front of my neck. But all the things that make it feel better, he says not to do.
I guess I’ll have to go to a physical therapist if this doesn’t work.
Thank you. Best wishes!

@kryslyne Yeah, my chiropractor was pretty much useless, but my PT changed my life. Definitely understanding where your head is on your shoulders throughout the day and while working out should help you, but actually getting the pain to completely go away is a bitch. Best wishes to you as well!

@button Btw I'm curious about your Muscle Up progres, as it seem you stop training it, but you nailed 10 reps on the bar this month? I don't dude it's veridic, but my max it's 6, and i would like to think i train properly the Muscle Up, if you could share some insight about it, great