How do you get 100+ grams of protein per day?

@briehat I vary it up slightly for lunch and dinner. I was eating a TON of zucchini for a while. I eat bell peppers a lot too. Iā€™m bulking right now so I donā€™t want too much veggie volume making it hard to eat a bunch. When I cut itā€™s almost too many veggies lol. Onions, peppers, broccoli, romaine, corn, rutabagaā€¦ everything

@kakers Something is wrong with me; I genuinely like trying to play Tetris with my calories and macros lol. I also am content eating largely the same thing every day. An air fryer is a necessity for tofu!

@foreverbeach11 Iā€™m not an expert but I donā€™t think so. Thereā€™s an estrogen myth with tofu.

It actually contains phytoestrogens which mimic the molecular shape of estrogen without any of its effects

@briehat Its the only high protein vegan/vegetarian protein source available for me so i eat 3 times a day to reach the goal, 90 gms from 3 tofu(200gm each), 1 protein shake and ret is just from food which is around 15 to 20 gms depending on the food that day, so i want to quit protein shake and try to eat 2 more tofu for a day to completely get 150gms from tofu instead of depending on the food i cook that day to reach the last bit of protein goal,

@foreverbeach11 I don't think the quantity of tofu is bad so long as it's paired with other things (vegetables ect.), as I have a hard time imagining tofu alone would be a well rounded source of nutrients other than protein (just like those bodybuilders claiming they eat nothing but Chicken and Rice for every meal, where are the macro nutrients at???)

@jszy04 On average I (F-140lbs) get around 130-140g of protein with around 1800 cals.

A typical day for me:
-Protein waffles with MorningStar sausage = 30g of protein
-Protein smoothie = 33-37g of protein
-Hummus wrap with MorningStar chikn strip = 31g of protein
-Nugo slim protein bar = 17g of protein
-Protein pasta with Gardein beefless crumbles = 20-26g of protein