What workout videos do you find yourself returning to?

@hb3 She has a whole playlist for workouts that don’t need any equipment and most of the agility workouts are in there. They are my favorites, especially because I have no equipment!

@hb3 I love her 15 minute full body dumbbell workout video to add on when I’m not satisfied with my workout for the day for whatever reason or when I have very little time.

@hb3 I love HASFit! They’re a little corny but in the best possible way. Their resistance band workouts are my favourite

Edit : so happy to see the love for this channel! Forgot to mention that they are great at providing (and using!) modifications for nearly every exercise, which makes their workouts feel more approachable and helps me be kinder to myself. 🥰

@kasham I love their at home exercises with dumbbells! I work out with them almost every day and actually someone recommended them to me in the comment section on Reddit almost a year ago and I’m a huge fan since then!

@kasham I used HASFit for its pregnancy program, they're one of the few places I could find that has a full program with videos for each day.

@kasham Yes! I love Coach Kozak and Claudia. I appreciate that they show notifications, and I like that they don't take themselves too seriously. I mostly do their dumbbell arm workouts, and they make my arms feel like jello.

@kasham I also love HASFit! and really like how corny they can be. I find it sweet how they're married and super wholesome and supportive of one another (I can't stand competitive couples!)

@kasham Thirding HASFit! Definitely corny, but I love their style of corniness. They're the only videos I can watch consistently and when I'm stuck at home and just want to follow along to something, I always go back to them. Have been using their videos for over 10 years now!

@kasham I second HASFit! I love their positive energy. I have used their videos almost exclusively since the beginning of 2020 to lose 20 lbs and gain muscle mass.

@hb3 Chris Heria. A lot of his videos he goes over progressions. Like " Progression to a free hand stand" type of ordeal. And I'm talking progression for the absolute beginner. That's what I love about his stuff. He is a calisthenics guy and my go to for that kind of stuff. I believe being able to move your body around easily will make moving weights and running much easier.

Back