Would you guys be down for a 30-day L-sit/V-sit/Manna challenge so we could motivate each other?

@fromgenesistorevelation I want to, I just started trying to work towards planche progressions the other day, but I would definitely like to improve my L-sit, I usually do about 20-30sec tuck, I might be able to hold out a 20-sec normal L-sit if I push hard, I'd like to get it up to a 60 normal, if possible.

@fromgenesistorevelation I'm in, for sure. I had a 30 second good-form L-sit about a year ago but I stopped working out for a variety of reasons and I've been after an excuse to really start again in earnest. I tried this morning and I barely have the strength to hold a tuck at the moment, so I'll be starting from scratch again. I'll jump in on making videos of my progress as well, though I probably won't check in weekly and will just post it up as one video at the end.

@fromgenesistorevelation I think I'm late to the party but I would love to be a part of this. I've been sort of stuck with my L-sit and I can't help but feel like my form is not too great. Seems this would be a great help/motivator.