15 y/o Bodyweight Transformation 7 months

@dianalouise1983 :D awesome I would love to see the whole progression! I have recently started doing similar to yourself and from the firsy picture I have a similar body so would great to see the in between of your work out. By the way. God dayum! 7 months! I'm going to use your growth as my motivation thats insane :D

@dianalouise1983 I'm 18, 120 lbs on a fat day, no experience with anything, and take it from me, you're a fucking beast bro. How did you get started? I really want to get into calisthenics in college since I'll be there for 4 years and finally have access to good nutrition and a gym with some pull up bars. How big are you on the nutrition side of things? I'd love to make a transformation like you and to get started on the calisthenics path, thanks for posting here, you're already an inspiration to me bro!

@akb14 Thank you very much for the kind words :) nutrition wise i think its just all about eating clean and eating big, learn to love the healthy foods.. ill post about how i got started a little later :)

@dianalouise1983 7 Months, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Kudos to you mate. Great work. Now if only I get the chin up bar and I will be set!

Can I incorporate bar bell and dumb bells into this. I already have things, so I guess I may as well use them.

@alesha1 Of course :D i find they could help most with things like shoulder exercises where its difficult to isolate your shoulders :) but you use them for whatever you think is best :D Good luck with your journey, and thank you :)

@dawn16 Try doing pull up negatives.. get on a chair, grab the bar and lower yourself as slowly as possible, then get back on the chair and repeat. This will get your reps up and is just generally a good exercise, you can replace the pull ups chin ups etc with negatives.

@dianalouise1983 I'm 16 and wanted to start going to the gym but have always been a bit shy and clueless so i came here and damn you got that much progress without the gym?! I'm just glad i saw this sub in another thread because i've always been a bit bigger than others (5'10" 190lbs.) and i've started dieting which brought me down to 178 lbs. but now i've wanted muscle to do new tricks (I longboard) on board. Pretty much what 'm trying to say, is that i'm inspired and yeah. Excited to start :)

Back