Banned from gym for bringing a guest

@carollu Yeah, that's a big no no. I used to go to one of those gyms and you can only bring guests when the office is open. From the POV of the gym owner, I don't blame him for protecting himself and his business. That sucks tho. Maybe you can let it cool off and try to talk to him at a later time, let him know you understand what you did?

@carollu hey man forget that gym and that guy.

He could tell that its not allowed to bring other people in a much manner way than he did...

Anyway, if your in Austria sometime check out DAS GYM (www.dasgym.com) i am the CMO there and you can come with your friend and get a day pass for free!

Hope this cheers you up!

Machete

@carollu How did you not know?

It’s a huge security risk, what if someone was brought in that you couldn’t identify and they hurt someone? You’d be responsible. As a gym owner try to see his point of view

@carollu I own a 24 hour gym, I leave the waivers at the front desk... if members bring a guest they sign the waiver and sign as a witness, they get their first visit free... usually people sign up after that, or if they wanna come back again they just send me an etransfer for drop in if I’m not around ... your previous gym... is owned by an idiot imo ... but if you have enough members to just ban people for simple shit... good on ya...

@carollu Are you a teenager or something? Do you think you can break the rules and get away with it by saying sorry? Of course you get kicked out. Don’t you have any sense of justice what so ever?

@carollu I am in this situation right now, where i brought in three of my friends, and was not thinking about the consequences at that time, now i am supposed to pay a $1000 fine for my first offence, which i think is ridiculous

Back